Winter holiday in the Tyrolean Alps
Are you looking for an excellent ski area in Tyrol? You have found it!
The Silvretta Arena is one of the best ski resorts in Europe, if not the world. Snow sure, almost endless miles of slopes and modern lifts - all waiting for you. The Ischgl-Samnaun achieved top marks in Europe-wide tests and the Silvretta Arena is regularly voted one of the Top-10 ski resorts.
The most famous winter resort of Austria's high international regard is not due to chance, but due to the many important reasons that mean an exciting holiday in the top lifestyle metropolis of Ischgl:
- More than 238 kilometres of pistes
- 3 cable cars, 2 gondolas and many additional ski lifts
- Snow from late November to early May
- Diverse range of slopes for all Levels
- First-class fun parks
- An ultramodern lift and cable car system (waiting times are almost abolished thanks to the high transport capacity)
Explore the unique Silvretta ski arena on your own and come to our beautiful house and spend a holiday of superlatives here!