We look forward to welcoming you back to the Astellina.
For a safe and relaxed holiday, we ask you to observe the measures mentioned here and the health measures of the TVB Paznaun-Ischgl.
General hygiene rules:
|1. Keep at least 2 meter away from other people.|
|2. Avoid shaking hands when greeting.|
|3. Mouth and nose protection / FFP2 mask everywhere where it’s necessary.|
|4. Wash hands several times a day.|
|5. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.|
Behavior for guests in accommodation facilities:
- Show proof of 2G (vaccination or recovery) when entering for the first time. Furthermore, valid 2G proof (vaccination or convalescence) is required at all times to enter catering facilities, sports facilities and leisure facilities in accommodation establishments. Evidence must be kept ready for the duration of the stay.
- Make a reservation in advance if possible. Reduce traffic jams in generally accessible areas such as the reception, restaurant and wellness area.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during your stay, contact the host and stay in the accommodation unit until further instructions are received.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
For more information, please visit sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.