Winter holiday in the Tyrolean Alps
Are you looking for an excellent ski area in Tyrol? You have found it!
The Silvretta Arena is one of the best ski resorts in Europe, if not the world. Snow sure, almost endless miles of slopes and modern lifts - all waiting for you. The Ischgl-Samnaun achieved top marks in Europe-wide tests and the Silvretta Arena is regularly voted one of the Top-10 ski resorts.
The most famous winter resort of Austria's high international regard is not due to chance, but due to the many important reasons that mean an exciting holiday in the top lifestyle metropolis of Ischgl:
- More than 238 kilometres of pistes
- 3 cable cars, 2 gondolas and many additional ski lifts
- Snow from late November to early May
- Diverse range of slopes for all Levels
- First-class fun parks
- An ultramodern lift and cable car system (waiting times are almost abolished thanks to the high transport capacity)
- Wonderful cross-country skiing and winter hiking
- Everything in view with the interactive town map of Ischgl
- More information can be found in the Ischgl A-Z
Explore the unique Silvretta ski arena on your own and come to our beautiful house and spend a holiday of superlatives here!
Skiing in Ischgl
The ski area is enthroned high up at up to 2,872 meters above sea level. Together with the Swiss town of Samnaun in Graubünden, it forms the Silvretta Arena.
- 239 km of ski slopes
- 515 hectares of slopes
- 45 modern mountain railways
Events in Ischgl
In Ischgl, one top event after another happens. From winter highlights like the “Top of the Mountain” events to sports highlights during the warmer months. It never gets boring in Ischgl.
Off the slopes in Ischgl
Discover the magic of winter in Paznaun with snowshoes through impressive landscapes or cross-country skiing. No matter whether in the valley or on the mountain: In Ischgl, there is a suitable off-piste experience for every holiday guest:
- kilometers of winter hiking trails
- Snowshoe hikes
- more than 70 km network of trails for cross-country skiers
- one of the longest night toboggan runs in the Alps
- Natural ice rink in the center of Ischgl
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Adventure pool with sauna area
Culinary delights in Ischgl
Sports hotspot, event hotspot, and … culinary hotspot. Ischgl stands for enjoyment. From arrival to departure. From breakfast to dinner. From coffee and cake at a mountain hut to a fancy dinner at a toque-awarded restaurant. Multiple toque-awarded restaurants, rustic mountain huts, cosy inns and Mediterranean venues – the holiday resort Ischgl offers all the reason to be considered the “culinary mecca of the Alps”.
Since winter 2018/19
VIP Skipass Ischgl/Samnaun:
Skiing for ALL children under 10 accompanied by a parent free of charge.
Free ski depot in Ischgl
Hauling skis around was yesterday:
As a guest of our hotel a free ski depot (ski and shoe lockers with heating system!) at the new 3S-Pardatschgratbahn is available. The lockers have shoe heating, glove and helmet heating and are designed for two people. Access is only permitted to guests using a valid deposit card. We therefore offer a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere on this floor. In addition, this depot has its own toilet facility and beauty stations.
In Bergblick Ischgl you enjoy a perfect connection to the ski resort of Ischgl - more than 40 shuttle-buses per day, running every 5 – 10 minutes (round trip) guarantee a stress-and car-free holiday.
- Ski bus service (overview)
- Ski bus timetable to Ischgl (pdf)
- Ski bus timetable from Ischgl to Bergblick (pdf)
The bus-station name for Bergblick guests is "MATHON WEST".
Ski School Ischgl Snow Sports Academy
Learn skiing and snowboarding in Ischgl. Ski school Ischgl offers a wide range of courses for young and old. Ski and snowboard courses for adults and children can be booked online.
For more information see www.skischule-ischgl.at
Book your ski equipment online right here: Ischgl Rent